- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 60 hour duration
This online Computer vision with MATLAB course provides hands-on experience with performing computer vision tasks. Examples and exercises demonstrate the use of appropriate MATLAB and Computer Vision System Toolbox functionality.
- Importing, displaying, and annotating videos
- Detecting objects in videos
- Estimating motion of objects
- Tracking a single object or multiple objects
- Removing lens distortion and measuring planar objects
Pre-requisites: MATLAB Fundamentals or equivalent experience using MATLAB. Image Processing with MATLAB and basic knowledge of image processing and computer vision concepts.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings